For this composition, I first placed all of my images as different layers and scaled all of my images to the desired size. I then experimented with moving the images around until I decided on a layout. I used the text tool to title my composition and the line tool to create the "violin strings" as a border that I liked from my original composition.
In this composition, I used the same process to scale and place my images, but decided on a different layout. I used the eyedropper tool to highlight the orange accent color in my perspective for the text and the lines. I decided on a more appropriate font for my violin concept that was more visually interesting.
In my third composition, I scaled and placed my images in a way that gives more hierarchy to my perspective, by having my sections and plan to the right and my perspective framed by the border. I used the eyedropper tool to highlight my violin brown to use in my title and border. I kept the same script font from my second composition because I thought it was successful in conveying my concept.