Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's Running Through My Head

I thought I would commemorate my 100th blog post with some of the songs that provide a soundtrack, inspiration and life while working on assignments. Here's a few faves:

Melt My Heart to Stone--ADELE
Tears Dry On Their Own--Amy Winehouse
Happy Days Are Here Again--Barbara Streisand & Judy Garland
Because--The Beatles
Magic--Ben Folds Five
Three Little Birds--Bob Marley
Fast Car (feat. Kina Grannis)--Boyce Avenue
The Scientist--Coldplay
Courtship Dating--Crystal Castles
The General--Dispatch
Dreams--Fleetwood Mac
Handlebars--Flobots
Details In The Fabric--Jason Mraz Feat. James Morrison
Cathedrals--Jump Little Children
Time To Pretend--MGMT
Love Today--Mika
Wagon Wheel--Old Crow Medicine Show
Sleepy Head--Passion Pit
Little Secrets--Passion Pit
Two Princes--Spin Doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment